Chinese Wood Oil is a blend of the finest natural plant oils. Designed to offer the greatest penetration, efficient coverage and toughest protection for all timber, steel, stone and cork.
- For use on interior and exterior surfaces.
- Very easy to apply and maintain.
- Provides a quality matte finish.
- Improves resistance to heat, moisture and weathering.
- Can be used in conjunction with Constantia’s Seedlac and/or Lincoln Furniture Wax for a higher sheen.
- You may use Chinese Wood Oil as a filler when french polishing.
- Ideal for interior or exterior timber, steel, stone and cork.
Constantia’s Organic Wood Finishing products are produced, packaged and shipped from within Australia.
- Using a lint free, cotton cloth, quality brush or “00” or “000” steel wool apply in the direction of the grain.
- Allow sufficient time for oil to penetrate into the grain becoming “tacky”.
- Rub hard with the cotton cloth before the oil dries. Take care not to leave fragments in the finish.
- Leave for 6 to 24 hours or until dry and repeat application.
- Apply as many coats as required to achieve the desired finish.
- You may use “00” and “000” steel wool or wet and dry paper to cut back surface.
- May be used as filler when French Polishing.